Manager Regulatory Reporting - Global Finance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 29 nov. 17 2017-11-29
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Regulatory Reporting.
In this role, you will
- To work as a team to complete the HKMA banking returns for HSBC Group.
- To improve processes, controls, basis of preparation and procedural manuals for existing HKMA returns and surveys for HSBC Group.
- To work together with internal stakeholders such as Risk, IT and overseas offices for reporting under different consolidated basis.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all relevant internal policies and procedures and with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements as continued to evolve in the context of Hong Kong and International.
- Identity, raise and resolve the issues identified during the course of compilation process in accordance with the relevant HSBC standards and policies.
- To address HKMA queries in a professional way.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree and professionally qualified accountant with post qualified experience including experience of GAAP and regulatory reporting with the financial services sector.
- Background in HKMA regulatory reporting of bank groups with overseas branches and subsidiaries is definitely an advantage.
- Strong technical skills including working knowledge of accounting standards and regulatory reporting requirements in the context of Hong Kong and International.
- Experience in dealing with process reEngineering and system change.
- Strong ability to analyze business transactions and identify key risk and mitigating controls.
- Independent and able to work under pressure to tight timeframes with multiple deliverables.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A342
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited