Manager / Associate Director, Transaction Services, Deal Advisory
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
KPMG China operates in 16 cities across China, with around 10,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and regions, and have 189,000 people across a range of disciplines working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Transaction Services advises a wide range of clients on M&A transactions, from leading private equity and real estate funds, financial institutions, multinational corporations and public interest entities, to small size private companies.
KPMG Transaction Services provides various types of buy-side and sell-side deal advisory support throughout the deal cycle:
- Pre-deal buy-side due diligence
- Sell-side assistance including vendor due diligence and vendor assistance
- Cross-border transaction assistance
- Completion assistance
- Sales and Purchase Agreement support
We help our clients identify opportunities and risk in their acquisitions, disposals, JVs and buy-outs.
- Lead or contribute to due diligence and other transaction advisory engagements in China and Hong Kong SAR
- Participate in business development and public activities which are beneficial to the growth and development of the practice
- Develop and coach junior team members
- A degree holder and a professional accounting qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial services transaction service
- Experienced in executing financial due diligence or any other M&A advisory services in the financial services sector
- Able to demonstrate experience in managing projects and engagement teams
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills, with a technical accounting focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- A team player with high level of enthusiasm and dedication
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.