The role of the Marketing Data Integration (MDI) Analyst is to provide high level technical and subject matter expertise for certain data/statistics that result in accurate production and dissemination of performance information. As part of this role the Analyst leads and implements initiatives and projects focused on quality, efficiency, and business partner satisfaction; ensuring consistency across all teams globally. The Analyst acts as a mentor and coach for peers within the MDI team, globally. This role builds strong relationships with teams and associates across the firm that MDI relies on for data/statistical support.
The Analyst has a comprehensive understanding of external data distribution rules and regulations according to TRP and industry compliance guidelines.
There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.
- Utilizes subject matter expertise to fulfill complex and/or custom data/statistics requests, requiring advanced understanding of data availability and compliance rules. Partners with teams across the firm, globally, for guidance and/or data. Demonstrates consultative skills with requestor, ensuring they are aware of the options by which to present data and associated timelines.
- Utilizes subject matter expertise to improve current processes and meet changing data needs as defined by regulatory changes and customer needs. Identifies, recommends and develops significant, measurable process improvements to generate efficiencies, reduce operational risk, and increase levels of customer service through faster delivery and higher accuracy.
- Facilitates cross-functional projects by defining objectives, aligning resources, and developing communication, setting expectations and project plans with the assistance of the Lead Analyst. Participates as a subject matter expert in special taskforces and cross-functional projects.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated specialized industry expertise in performance measurement and/or data management
- Applies consultative approach when interacting with customers and peers; position requires interaction with associates at all levels
- Expertise in Excel; ability to learn new systems/technology quickly
- Comprehensive understanding of external data distribution rules and regulations according to TRP and industry compliance guidelines
- Experience leading projects/initiates from creation through implementation, globally
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines, while being mindful of the collective demands of the team
- Detail oriented; laser focus on quality
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment, lead teams and build strong relationships
- Ability to coach and influence peers without direct Supervisory oversight
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement process improvements
- Self-starter. Must work well independently and take initiative with assigned projects
- High-level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly including strong presentation and negotiation skills
- 5 or more years of demonstrated technical or industry knowledge
- Bachelors Degree in Math, Finance, Accounting or related discipline preferred
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.