MiFID ii Project Manager
- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Oliver James Associates
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
We are seeking multiple MiFID ii project managers. We will only consider immediately available candidates. The projects are of high importance and exposure and require strong/specialized professionals to dive in and steer.
Key requirements are:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience;
- Project Management track record;
- Immaculate knowledge of the mechanics at work in Investment banks;
- Exposure to MiFID ii or other cross-business regulatory implementations.
- Manage multiple work streams;
- Partner with BA, legal and compliance teams to establish requirements and impacts;
- Lead steering committees;
- Develop implementation strategy and plans.