Mortgage Specialist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Mortgage Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Engaging with our retail customers and property agencies
- Assisting customers on selecting mortgage and general insurance products
- Understanding customer needs and recommending relevant financial solutions
- Answering enquiries from customers
- Working within the Mortgage Centre of the branch
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Mortgage working experience, either in a sales or non-sales capacity, at a financial institution or at a brokerage firm
- Strong connection and partnering relationship with property agencies
- Good command of Cantonese and English. Mandarin is advantageous
- Holder of Insurance Intermediately Qualification Examination Licenses 1, 2 and 3
- Candidates with advanced Mortgage Sales experience will be considered for a Senior Mortgage Specialist role
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009F4C
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited