- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 16 oct. 17
Officer, Sales & Transactions Assurance, Private Banking
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
The potential recruit will be a member of Sales and Transactions Assurance of Private Banking, Hong Kong.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform fixed income products' new issue allocation based on clients' AUM, funding limit and subscription size
- Prepare a range of credit documents based on checklist sent by SPOKE
- Perform UAT on various systems (where C&S is one of the users), including enhancements in CAP, EDP & GL.
- Perform call monitoring to ensure all advisory services are conducted in compliance with Bank's policy and regulatory requirements
- Select sample from different sources according to call monitoring procedures and with special attention to hold mail client and trades with alert
- Perform periodic monitoring to ensure the required verbal disclosures are in place to comply with the internal and external policy. Sample includes:
- All investment trades where advising centre is Hong Kong
- Third party fund transfer
- Deposit booked offshore
- Client directed Instruction Confirmation-Standing Instruction form
- Investor Characterization form
- Annual Periodic Review
- Dormant reactivation
- Cross-border monitoring
- Non-registered RI monitoring
- Identify exception and report to respective Team Leaders and Sales Head.
- Provide rectifications and follow up with frontline to ensure all required actions are performed.
- Investigate the root causes of exceptions and suspicious cases. Report any issues to Compliance and Operational Risk.
- Assist front office to prepare credit line renewal template and document for Credit Department to review
- Perform suitability assessment over private equity orders and equity and bond IPO subscriptions
- Update call monitoring cue card
- Update call monitoring deviation code and DOI
- Conduct ad hoc review and inspection
- Arrange daily bond allocation
Qualifications and Skills
- University graduate
- 2 -3 years of solid experience in banking operations and risk control, preferably in private banking business or wealth management
- Able to analyse situations, prioritise, implement processes, solve problem effectively and work independently
- Knowledge in structured products will be considered first; preferably with relevant designation
- Detail minded, mature, tactful, independent, initiative and well organized
- Strong control sense, able to identify potential risk and provide valid recommendations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and verbal English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word is a must
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.