- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Transasia Private Capital Limited
- 07 mars 18 2018-03-07
TransAsia Private Capital Limited is a dedicated Asian private capital asset management company that takes an entrepreneurial approach in making medium term structured investments in Asian middle market enterprises. Our competence is in Alternative Yields - private asset backed lending from short dated secured financing and receivables factoring to medium term asset backed funding and repos. We are now looking for high-caliber individual(s) for the position of Operations Manager.
- Handling the fund accounting functions including trade booking, settlement and reconciliation for the Trade Finance funds;
- Involved in daily trade transactions support and in operations process including fund subscription, redemption and fund trade movements;
- Work with Fund Administrators for the Funds’ financial statement and investor's reports;
- Maintaining full set of accounting records of investment funds including deal/ investment tracking, cash flow and expense management, NAV report preparation and annual audit preparation;
- Assisting the preparation of funds’ annual compliance filings;
- Handling the monthly investor reports and client enquiries.
- Ensure all records are maintained in good order and compliant with regulated requirements;
- Prepare annual statements and annual compliance filings to regulatory authorities;
- Work with COO and Operations Manager to monitor an efficient operations process;
- Working closely with external parties, including but not limited to funds service providers, auditors, tax advisor, legal advisor and fund administrator.
- Degree holder in finance, accounting or business with CPA membership preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in buy-side/fund management or relevant experience in fund administration and custodian
- Candidate who has more years of relevant working experiences may be considered as Senior Operations Analyst
- Extremely hands-on with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong business sense with a proven track record in multiple team co-ordination
- Good communications skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
For candidate who is interested to apply this role, please email your CV to HR@taprivatecapital.com.