Outsourcing/Offshoring Senior Project Manager - Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 20 janv. 18
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
- manage the Outsourcing Due-Diligence process, to the transition execution for APAC Wealth Management outsourcing initiatives
- challenge vendor account managers on issues, underperformance & closely monitored and escalated appropriately to senior management
- ensure compliance with UBS Operational Risk requirements & compliance to ONO Policy
- manage and support all outsourcing arrangements across Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China Japan from a regulatory compliance perspective. (E.g. SLA's in place, Contract renewals monitoring, Track BCM Assessments, Defined KPI's, KPI thresholds and performance reporting, risk & regulatory reporting)
- facilitate the working groups with stakeholders from various functions to track health of Wealth Management outsourcing arrangement's and also ensuring the billing data reconciles to the outsourcing arrangements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
As part of the WM APAC Operating Office team, you will partner with a wide number of stakeholders to support the implementation of our outsourcing strategy in various aspects for Wealth Management APAC.
Your experience and skills
– a Bachelor's degree or international equivalent
– at least 5 years of experience in risk management, project management, or managing offshoring/outsourcing programs for financial services
proven experience of working on an offshoring/outsourcing initiative or location strategy program
– strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English and good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, MS Project)
– an understanding of legal and data protection laws & outsourcing regulatory guidelines across APAC, in particular HKMA and MAS
– self-motivated and able to work independently, while also being a strong team player
– organised, able to effectively prioritize work and work flexibly by leveraging a hands-on mindset
– experienced in managing expectations of senior management, up to and including Managing Director (or equivalent) levels
– able to manage and collaborate with teams with conflicting priorities across functions, businesses and time zones
– able to influence decisions and individuals without formal authority
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.