PEX Change Leader
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 18 janv. 18
Are you a multitasker and good at managing stakeholders? We are looking for someone who can connect the dots easily, manoeuvre safely in a complex environment and who can:
• Lead PEX initiatives which include optimization projects and Target Operating Model design, to deliver quantifiable effectiveness and efficiency benefits
• Ensure a consistent way in leveraging the UBS PEX Way
• Identify transformational levers across the 5 lenses
• Coach key stakeholders on their role as lean managers within the lean management system
• Coach project teams on tools and methods deployment, and help line managers with the consistent implementation of the UBS PEX Way
• Collaborate with Digital PEX engagement leads and solution design specialists in identifying automation solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Sitting within GCOO COO, you'll be working as part of the Process Excellence team (PEX team), which acts as a center of competence for process (re-) design and optimization work across UBS, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and to lead lean transformations. The team consists of experienced change professionals operating globally from multiple UBS locations.
Your experience and skills
• Academic degree or equivalent
• 5 - 10 years of work experience working as a project manager or consultant, with previous experience in leading change teams
• Proven knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Process Optimization, Continuous Improvement, Robotics Process Automation, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BPM)
• The necessary gravitas to network and build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders at all levels
• Good understanding of operational processes within the financial industry
• Working knowledge of "lean 5 lenses" and or certification in Lean or Six Sigma is an advantage
• Able to travel at least 25%
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.