- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 30 déc. 17
Performance Manager / Assistant Performance Manager
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
This role is responsible for the delivery of MIS reporting and provide automation solutions to streamline operation process.
Performance Management Team is an important role in ITO (Information Technology and Operations). It helps to track the efficiency and productivity of daily operations. More importantly, it identifies the opportunities and provide strategic solutions for delivering cost and efficiency saving initiatives.
By working with the Operations teams, this role aims at delivering regular MIS to CIO office / Group ITO, conducting ad hoc analysis for facilitating initiatives discussion among management, and provide automation solutions to streamline operation process.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with preparation of MIS and providing suggestions for areas of improvement
- Provide performance tracking and MIS to support projects and initiatives
- Timely delivery of Regular MIS to CIO Office and Group ITO
- Able to identify opportunities with Operations teams and provide automation solutions for delivering cost and efficiency saving initiatives
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree holder in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Relevant experience in data mining or analytics in banks
- Interested in Banking Industry, with understanding of Banking Industry and Products would be an advantage
- Able to work with various stakeholders independently
- Knowledge on SAS is a must
- Knowledge on C#, JAVA, Macro and VBA (Excel and Access) would be an advantage
- Fluent In written & spoken English
- Expressive and able to communicate to stakeholders effectively
- Able to work under tight deadlines and stressful environment
* Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Performance Manager
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31 Jan 18. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.