Portfolio Director - Retail Digital Channel Banking
- $ 1.45 Mil HKD + Bonus (200-250k HKD /year) + Benefits
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Leading multi-national bank is looking to hire a Change Director in Retail Banking ( Digital Channels, STP, KYC ) at their HK office to drive the IT Transformation Programme. They are looking for someone with large scale project/program management experience in IT Transformation in retail banking with Digital channels, KYC, STP related projects and holding PMP or Prince2 along with Agile methodology experience. The role has regional aspect and leadership exposure later on. The Client is open to relocating individuals from overseas, including Singapore and Hong Kong.
• Drive IT changes in CIB- Corporate & Institutional banking portfolio
• Managing and supporting programme delivery across the Corporate and Institutional Banking (“CIB”) portfolio under IT Operation
• Oversee the CIB change roadmap for HK, ensuring alignment between Group and Country stakeholders
• Communicating and commercializing HK CIB change roadmap and delivery
• Project planning, execution and change management.
• Managing risks, issues and escalations by ensuring Group and regulatory standards for project management and implementation
• Ensuring the deliverables from the local team such as BRD, UAT and Change Management
MUST HAVE : Digital channels, KYC knowledge/experience and STP
• Prior experience in complex project/ programme management, process management and re-engineering,
• Multiple Project Delivery experience in time, budget ensuring good quality.
• Financial services industry experience with strong project governance/regulatory knowledge.
• Knowledge of CIB products and processes
• Sound judgment to balance risks, operating efficiency and customer experience
• Strong stakeholder management.
• Ability to work cross functionally
• Play a leadership role in team development and enhancement.
• PMP or PRINCE2 is required along with strong understanding of process improvement and change management frameworks like Lean SixSigma, ADKAR, BPMS.
For more information please apply to this advert or contact mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org