Portfolio Management Office Analyst
- Fixed Salary & Benefits
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
To work closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients, as a key member of the project and program team typically within or associated with a consulting or delivery engagement. Projects may contain a blend of Capgemini, client and contract staff and include a range of different stakeholders.
- This individual will support the Insurance IT Management Office Senior Analyst and Management team to rapidly standup a portfolio management office for Insurance IT utilizing the standard systems.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports, MI, KPIs both upstream and downstream.
- Stand up a reporting capability across Insurance IT that articulates a clear picture of deliverable,Risk, Issues, Blockers and Dependencies
- .Work with Development / Agile Leads & Technical Product managers to establish a weekly reporting cycle.
- Establish a strong governance framework to oversee the Insurance IT portfolio.Once a mature model is implemented for the Portfolio Management office work with offshore with PMO as a service.
- Atleast 8 -15 years of experience.
- Experience in Agile (Scaled / Disciplined Agile)
- Exposure to Insurance Industry
- Experience in Portfolio Management / Project Management
- Skilled in Management Reporting
- Knowledge of Offshoring Experience
- Strong Communication / Presentation ability
- Strong Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Strong Jira / Clarity Reporting