- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers.
A global asset management firm is looking for Pricing Manager to join their team.
- Oversee pricing related activities (on underlying portfolio holdings) performed internally or by third party service providersto ensure they are undertaken to a high standard, meet regulatory and business requirementsand are in-line with industry best practices.
- Demonstrate a sound technical knowledge of pricing and valuation principle, provide technical advices to business partners in support of new product and business development.
- Devise, maintain and ensure all relevant pricing policy and governance documentation are in place, comprehensive and updated as required.Ensure the governance documentation areconsistent with the Global policy while conforming to local regulatory and product guidelines.
- Liaise with Third Party Administrators to ensure fair valuation decisions are communicated and implemented.
- Identify and manage all regulatory and operational risks relating to pricing. Ensure that effective and robust controls are in place, maintained and fully documented internally.
- Develop and maintain deep, productive relationships with all business partners (locally and globally) in a matrix organization
- Build strong relationships with key third parties including pricing vendors, fund accountants and counterparties to ensure performance of all parties is sufficient to support the business.
- Perform due diligence of pricing activities performed by Third Party Administrators.
- Define key performance indicators and metrics to measure performance to support trend analysis and continuous improvement enhancements.
- Identify, evaluate and support the implementation of technology development needed to effectively support business requirements.
- Instill and embed a Continuous Improvement (CI) culture, proactively contributing ideas and leading initiatives.
- Oversee team members located in Asia Pacific, provides input on performance appraisals, development discussions and talent management,provide guidance and mentorship to Asia Pacific pricing team members.
- Identify and develop successors for the Manager of Pricing in the region.
- Travel may be required
- Minimum 5-7 years proven experience in an Investment Management Company or third party administration provider in a pricing environment.
- Strong technical pricing knowledge of equity, fixed income, FX, ETD and OTC derivatives products.
- Has a fundamental understanding of accounting and financial principles applicable to financial instruments to provide support to business functions/partners.
- Has a strong knowledge of pricing vendors, technology platforms and software.
- Fluent in speaking English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Fluent in writing English and Chinese Language.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
An excellent opportunity to explore one of the most well-known international asset management platform.