Private Equity - VP / Associate Director
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Elysian Executive Solution
- 11 janv. 18 2018-01-11
Our client, a leading Chinese Bank 's Private Equity arm is looking for a Vice President to join their Hong Kong office due to expansion.
Reporting to MD, candidates should have the following abilities/experiences:
- Ability to lead deal team in carrying out the entire investment execution process from term sheet drafting, due diligence, deal structuring, fund-raising, and closing as well as post-investment portfolio management.
- Lead junior staff to perform research and analysis on target companies to come up with go/no-go view of investment opportunities.
- Lead deal team to carry out business due diligence and in-depth financial analysis on target companies.
- Liaise with internal and external parties in deal execution.
- Prepare investment memorandum and present to the investment committee
- Working closely with colleagues in affiliated branches in China for training, deal sourcing and execution.
- Oversee post-investment portfolio management
- Overall 10 years of experience in finance-related areas where at least 5 years of solid deal experience in PE
- Prior experience in Chinese financial institutions highly recommended
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin a must
- Attention to details and ability to work effectively with people
- A good communicator and problem-solver
- MBA, CPA, CFA preferred
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.