- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 déc. 17
Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
As a Product Consultant in the Credit Assessment and Origination (CAO) Asia Pacific Services team, you will be participating in various software implementation projects by providing assistance to our clients for the design, configuration, and implementation of our Commercial and Corporate Loan Origination software solutions. You should possess both functional and technical capabilities. In general, you will be expected to assist in performing project tasks such as:
- Conducting Gap Analysis and/or gathering requirements for new functionalities in Loan Origination System
- Working closely with the client and product management team to design the implementation of new functionalities
- Configuring various financial spreading templates, rating models and workflow process-related aspects of the software utilizing Moody's proprietary or industry standard software tools
- Assisting our Clients in the expert use of our proprietary tools
- Assisting our Clients to build interfaces to our data-warehouse (Data Mapping)
- Helping to install or upgrade our software
- Providing user and technical trainings
- Utilizing our tracking systems (issues, timesheet)
- Actively participating in enhancing our product suite and knowledge database (e.g. documentation review, feedback on products/project methodology, development of "how-to" entries, etc.)
- Conversing with Client IT associates and Moody's subject matter experts to analyze and document issues and convey corresponding solutions
Enterprise Risk Solutions Credit Assessment and Originations
The ideal candidate will have a minimum Bachelor's degree in IT and/or Finance and at least 4 - 5 years of relevant professional experience in software implementation projects (gained with banks, software firms, consulting firms or integrators). You will be asked to demonstrate:
- Basic understanding of finance instruments - bank or insurance (e.g. loan, letter of credit, FX).
- Exposure to Corporate/Commercial banking related credit risk assessment and credit underwriting experience
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts and the use of balance sheets, income statements, ratio reports, etc.
- Basic understanding of credit rating concepts.
- Capability to participate in all phases of a software implementation project. Loan Origination, Loan Management solution implementation experience is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with business experts and IT
- Hands-on IT skills; knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and at least one software programming (such as C#) or scripting language strongly desired
- Ability to investigate and problem solve technical issues
This position requires a significant amount of travel to our clients' sites (Asia Pacific region).
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.