Product Development Research Analyst– Part Time
- Hong Kong
- CDD, Mi-temps
- Schroder Investment Management (Hong Kong) Ltd
- 12 janv. 18 2018-01-12
As the Product Development Research Analyst at Schroders Hong Kong, you will be part of the Market Intelligence team that is responsible for supporting the product, sales and marketing strategy of the firm by delivering proactive market and competitive insights. You will report into the Head of APAC Market Intelligence and collaborate with the rest of the team in Hong Kong to support product development.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Perform data gathering, processing and analytics to support intermediary market assessment and growth strategy exercise that will drive our product development and marketing spend.
• Conduct company research and valuation analysis of market trends across the region and the production of regular reporting to inform the business of changes in the mutual fund industry in the region across Intermediary and Institutional channels.
• Provide insight on market conditions changing in a way that we should be adapting our product, sales and marketing strategy
• Perform competitor analysis and competitor dashboards for Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan
• Remain current on market developments to help frame product development strategies
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following requisites:
• Passionate about unearthing insights in data analysis
• Relevant degree subject (e.g. Finance, Computer Science, Maths or Statistics )
• Data analytics and data visualizations knowledge preferred
• Team player keen to work on a collaborative environment
• Highly driven, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals
• Prior experience as a research analyst in investment management or research is an advantage
• A good handle on accounting, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
• Solid know-how of Microsoft Excel
• Undergraduates who are able to work 3 days per week are welcome to apply.