Product Governance Manager- Mutual Funds
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
·Reputable Investment Manager ·New Headcount ·Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a reputable Investment Manager, is looking for a high caliber candidate to join as Product Governance Manager to support fund operations within the Greater China region and Korea.
One of the key aspects of the role will be to represent the firm to deal with the Hong Kong SFC, as well as other regulators within the region. As such, prior experience in working at or dealing with Financial Services regulators is a highly preferable for the role.
The individual will need to have experience with the Hong Kong Code CIS Code and the firm currently has a large number of funds registered in both Hong Kong and Taiwan. Managing the ongoing status of these registrations, as well as managing the registration of new funds, will be a key aspect of this role. Experience with the Korean, Taiwan and/or Chinese funds market would be seen as strong positives.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years experience in product development and/ or investment compliance from investment management firm environment; previous working experience from regulators is highly preferable.
- Strong knowledge in ETF and mutual fund products structure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)