Programme Manager - RBWM Transformation
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
Programme Manager - RBWM Transformation
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Programme Manager .
- Plan, mobilise and direct projects of medium to high complexity from definition to closure.
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of a single project or workstream of a larger project or programme, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- Responsible for deploying the Global Transformation Project Management framework and other Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks within their project.
- Work closely with Programme Managers, Senior Project Managers and Global Portfolio Management Office to ensure alignment of their project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
- Ensure compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and Group compliance policy.
- Make decisions and lead change initiatives and on occasions manage stakeholder and senior management relationships.
- Establish project governance, including clear sponsorship, tollgates and steering committee. The jobholder is expected to exercise independent initiative and judgment in proactively overcoming obstacles to success, dealing with uncertainty and changing circumstances, such as interdependencies, opportunities or risks.
- Adopt an agile and flexible approach to work and an outstanding level of professionalism and conduct.
- Lead the implementation and management a component of a complex global programme of significant strategic importance to the bank, partnering with relevant stakeholders within Global Businesses, Global Functions, Technology Services , Regulators and industry bodies
- Assign responsibilities to project resource providing them with direction and confidence to deliver results
- Identify problems and implement solutions, making decision on sound rational judgment
- Proven experience working as a Programme Manager
- Experience of working in a banking environment within large, complex change projects
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their business objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives
- Ability to help drive projects deliveries in line with the business objectives
- Experience in working with diverse teams of different work streams
- Good experience and background in working on the proposition and customer experiences
- Examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- Strong Stakeholder management and demonstrate successfully the ability to conduct impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realization
- Ability to influence and negotiate across all levels, both inside the bank and with external third parties
- Ability to think laterally and innovatively and find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Making considered decisions that protect and enhance the banks values, reputation and business
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally with professional certification in project management
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.