Project Manager (Commercial Banking)
- Basic Salary
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- NP Solution Limited
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
A global top tier banking is now looking for dynamic candidates to join their professional team as the following role. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
- Cooperate with the Commercial Banking and Corporate eCommerce stakeholders to align with Business Banking strategy.
- Manage the Global Business Banking program from requirement definition to implementation
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings, with the commitment and buy-in from stakeholders.
- Produce effective progress reports to keep management apprised of project status, major issues, scope changes, resource changes and milestone achievements or misses.
- Lead, facilitate and chair regular project meetings and follow up with team members as required to focus on business and operational issues or technical issues, documenting, assigning and monitoring all project issues to ensure clearance with minimal impact to project progress. Provide input to Steering Committee Meeting.
- Ensure that problems are well managed and escalated efficiently with the minimum disruption to the business.
- Maintain relationship between the business and the IT Project team, managing appropriate business expectations and negotiating compromise where appropriate.
- Maintain good exposure and develop knowledge in new techniques, products, services, technologies and standards.
- Develop a good level of understanding of the appropriate business systems of the Group and their associated IT project management requirements.
- University degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in the financial industry, of which 7-8 years are gained in system development, implementation, business process re-engineering, system integration or operation support
- Proven track record in delivering large scale (i.e. more than USD 10MM) channel migration program and in-depth experience in delivering transaction banking channel functionalities.
- Possess knowledge of the regulation affecting the distribution channel in the region
- In-depth understanding of the paradigm shift from in-country operating model to global target operating model and drive Commercial Banking business to adapt to it
- Managed change management projects and teams for tier 1 financial services organization
- Experience to liaise with all relevant parties in IT/Business and work with senior business stakeholders.
- Strong Leadership skill to drive the business forward, managing matrix project teams both regionally and globally, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on an individual basis.
- Solid agile project management skills, CI / DevOps and Automated Testing; PMP and Agile SCRUM certification would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of IT systems functioning in general. Exposure to technologies such as Java, Linux, Solaris or Oracle would be an advantage.
- Commercial acumen and good risk management/mitigation skills.
- Effective communication skills in spoken and written English.
- With a positive, proactive and can-do attitude.
- Willing to travel overseas and Mainland China when required.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.