- $35000 - $50000 per month
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 29 sept. 17
Python Developer - Asset Management (Hong Kong)
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : $35000 - $50000 per month
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Hong Kong based private alternative asset manager with a focus on APAC marketsMy client is a private alternative asset manager focusing on the Asia-Pacific markets in Hong Kong and they are currently looking for a technically strong Python Developer.
Job Responsibility: PYTHON DEVELOPER
Work with our Technology team to support middle office business. The role involves writing software to process market data, handle PnL calculations and generate and automate reports. Therefore, someone with strong technical and programming skills who is looking for a career to be heavily focused on development would be key to this role.
Requirements: PYTHON DEVELOPER
- At a minimum, a bachelor's degree in computer science or degree in related fields from a top-level engineering school.
- 3+ years of python development experience
- Experience in C++ would be advantageous
- SQL and VBA experience would be a bonus.
- Strong organizational and writing skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus, but not a requirement
Interviews have already commenced, therefore if this is an opportunity that interests you, I urge you to send the most updated version of your CV. Shortlisted candidates will get a call about further steps.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)
Reg no. R1549873
Python, developer, hong kong, hedge fund, asset management, financial services, IT, technology, development