Quality Assurance Processing Manager - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 30 nov. 17 2017-11-30
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Quality Assurance Processing Manager.
In this role, you will
- To assist the Team Head in Commercial Banking Investment business performance management reporting, data management and analysis, investment order management and liaise with the stakeholders
- To ensure quality investment sales support services are delivered and to provide solutions and support to new investment products and services roll out to ensure smooth and efficient operations of business processes
- To lead, coach and develop team members to ensure staff development and heighten product knowledge in the Quality Assurance processing function
- To ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and HSBC Standards and Guidelines in conjunction with Commercial Banking Compliance Team and to act as a gatekeeper in resolving compliance related problems and complaints and in identifying early signs of regulatory breaches investment cases
- To work closely with IIS proposition team and other stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University Degree holder
- Solid years of working experience in Quality Assurance, Compliance, Internal Audit, or Sales Development within Investment industry
- Must possess Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute qualification
- Must be a registered Relevant Individual in Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Team player with good advisory and communication skills
- Excellent communicator with strong influencing skills and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong capabilities to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership, highly motivated and commitment to good quality assurance
- Fluent in Cantonese and English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Read and Write in English and Chinese
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A2X1
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited