Regional Head, Supply Chain Management (GCNA)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 22 juil. 18 2018-07-22
The Regional Head SCM GCNA, is responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership for the Supply Chain Management organisation in the Region
The Role Responsibilities
The Regional Head SCM GCNA, is responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership for the Supply Chain Management organisation in the Region, with the purpose of:
* Ownership, execution and delivery of SCM objectives, strategies and supply chain cost reduction targets for the region
* Leading the respective SCM Regional and Country sourcing team delivery within the region
* Procurement policy governance, assurance and compliance across all Countries, businesses and functions within the region
* Provides leadership and support for the overall supplier risk mitigation programs within the region
* Senior in Region Stakeholder engagement, representing SCM to all Regional Management stakeholders and applicable Risk committees
* Contributes to the strategy and overall achievement of functional objectives as a member of the SCM Leadership team
* Understands and executes on Region's business requirements within consistent global standards
* Executes global priorities in region which includes implementation of sourcing strategies and an operating model that optimizes management of SCB's end-to-end supply chain, reducing costs and managing risks.
* Contributes to the strategy and overall achievement of functional objectives as a member of the Supply Chain Management Leadership team
* Support development of Hub Shared Services strategy and support broader transformation of the supply chain service delivery.
* Direct accountability for establishing and achieving Regional and country sourcing targets and execution of supply chain strategies through effective resourcing of country and regional category teams within the region.
* Establishes and maintains effective senior Regional & Country stakeholder engagement demonstrating value to business partners through collective collaboration on efficiency, supplier risk and compliance matters
* Manages functional expenses and Headcount within budget plans
* In conjunction with SCM Operations, deliver simplication, optimisation and standardization of sourcing related processes in the region that increases efficiency, improves risk and control and ensure that sourcing processes are delivered in a transparent manner that incorporates anti bribery and corruption measures.
* Ensure that SCM category strategies incorporate the needs of business and functional stakeholders within the region.
* Enforce the usage of SCM related tools that increases efficiency, contestability, compliance and spend control.
* Develop benchmarks and scorecards for team that can be used for performance measurement and continuous improvement
* Work collaboratively with SCM Source to Pay operations to ensure effective and efficient service delivery for the region.
* Creates an environment which promotes the right behaviours amongst team members focusing on shared responsibilities and accountability as a team. Encourages team sharing in the areas of category management and sourcing best practices within and outside region. .
People and Talent
* Leader and advocate of change, supports, develops and assits team members to meet bank, stakeholder and functional expectations and role objectives..
* Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, build benchstrength and formulate succession plans for team.
* Develop high performing and collaborative teams, and enhance cross-functional relationships.
* Employ, engage and retain high quality talent.
* Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives.
* Supports the SCB promise through the active support for CSR activities.
* Take a leadership role in the region for the effective governance and controls for Supplier risk management across the bank, manage the vendor and contract management framework in the region.
* Support and execute necessary actions and deliverables to meet existing and new regulatory requirements that relate to the bank's supplier base.
* Support country risk reviews for SCM and implement corrective actions as required
* Provides counsel and leadership to stakeholders across the business functions within the region in support of procurement, vendor management, outsourcing and contract management and other SCM related queries.
* Region responsibility for Governance, Controls & Compliance oversight across Policy, Function and services delivered by SCM
Our Ideal Candidate
* Extensive experience in sourcing, operations and supply chain best practices in a leadership position
* Strategic context with ability to work collaboratively within the Team and the Bank in formulating strategies involving sourcing and suppliers to deliver business value
* Strong team leadership & development skills to lead a motivated team - with an ability to operate in complex multi-organisation, multi-country and multi-cultural environments
* Senior executive stakeholder management capability that provides strong collaboration with business and functional leaders.
* Excellent communicator, understands company culture and how best to communicate SCM value.
* In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
* Possesses skill to leverage interpersonal abilities to influence others and skilfully build credibility with stakeholders
* Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements
* Change management skills and self awareness to adopt varying approaches for different stakeholder dynamics.
* Mental tenacity and analytical mind having the ability to take on tough and complex challenges, yet remain calm and professional under pressure.