Regional IT Delivery Manager – Hong Kong – Applications (Development)
- 50,000 HKD - 65,000 HKD per month + Bonus + Benefits
- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Strike IT Hong Kong Limited
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Regional IT Delivery Manager is required for a leading Insurance organisation based in Hong Kong for a 6 month initial contract. This is a regional application management role. The role is to lead the solution delivery team, to manage day-to-day solution delivery activities, and be accountable for the solution estimation, work quality and efficiency of medium to large scale IT projects.
The role of the Delivery Lead would cover the following key areas:
Responsibilities to Application Management
- Own application solution estimation for medium to large scale Project development work.
- Be accountable for delivering application solution to meet agreed baseline estimate.
- Ensure application solution meets policies, standards and quality requirement.
- Support Project Managers in managing scope, schedule, and cost throughout the project delivery life cycle for medium to large scale IT projects.
- Lead system integration for IT projects involving applications from both AS400 and non-AS400 platforms. Ensure end-to-end system integration across platforms
- Lead problem management and troubleshoot on regional applications
- Manage a right mix of solution delivery resources from onshore, offshore development centre, and external vendors to support multiple IT projects running in parallel, and also to achieve utilization goal and on/offshore work ratio target.
- Manage service introduction of the applications and work transition between Solution Delivery and Service Management vendors.
- Experience in IT solution delivery with at least 5 years proven experience in managerial role, preferably in the insurance / financial services field
- System delivery experience in UNIX, Linux and/or Windows platforms with collaboration with other technology domains with at least 5 years’ proven experience in web application development (e.g. JEE, IIS, PHP, nodeJS)
- Proven experience in mobile application development
- Sound knowledge in application Security and proven experience in penetration test
- Preferred to have experience on Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) and Qualys
- Sound knowledge in ITIL
- Well organised and results-driven individual and demonstrated ability to create strong working relationships with others
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Working experience in Asia countries, with understandings of the country characteristics, cultures and work style, is an advantage
- Good knowledge of General/Life Insurance products and processes, is an advantage.