Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 nov. 17 2017-11-21
Our clients are well established and reputable International, Local and Chinese banks in Hong Kong. To cope with their sustainable growth in the market, they are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their teams. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism in banking industry and build your career within the market leading organizations.
- Demonstrate strong corporate banking experience in credit lending and risk assessment.
- Provide financial solutions to the corporate clients according to their financial needs, such as commercial loan, project financing, and treasury product or services.
- Manage good account relationship with existing and potential corporate clients.
- Prepare comprehensive credit analysis and credit proposals.
- Explore new business opportunities and assist the team to achieve budget targets.
- Previous experience in serving SME/ Local listed / China Corporate. (SOE, POE) / Blue-Chips is an advantage
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ relationship management experience in corporate banking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of Chinese and English in both spoken and written. Candidates with more experience will be considered as senior level.
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion