Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited
- 22 sept. 17
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Chiyu continues to gain momentum and strength, not only to keep pace with the world, but to grow in stature and to strive for high quality of services to our esteem clients. We offer challenging careers that will further your personal development. We are now looking for high-calibre individual(s) for the following position.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with corporate clients by providing professional solutions on trade financing, commercial lending or corporate lending
- Identify the business opportunities and promote other banking products to achieve business targets
- Write up credit proposal and provide analysis and recommendations on credit applications
- Degree or above in business or related disciplines
- 5 years of trade financing, commercial lending or corporate lending experience
- Strong credit analysis and report writing skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, knowledge of Fukienese will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, independent, creative and outgoing
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume and completed application form, which can be downloaded in the career opportunities page of our company website (http://www.chiyubank.com/chiyu/bankinfo4_1.htm), to Human Resources Manager, 12/F., Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, H.K. or e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 28430133.Please quote the reference number.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.