- Fixed Salary + Benefits
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
The release manager is responsible for managing the end to end lifecycle of a release. This process encompasses the planning, design, configuration, build, test and production implementation of hardware and software modifications from inception through post implementation verification. Takes ownership and ensures coordination of all release activities with members of the Business, IT, and Project Management areas.
- The role holder will work with Release Management, Change Management, Global Digital Product Owners, Transformation and other delivery areas such as Cross Functional Teams, regional IT.
- Actively engaged with local Digital teams and their business stakeholders, to ensure digital change is embedded.
- Proactive management of digital initiatives highlighting and taking action to mitigate risks and issues, ensuring deliveries are on time and to quality standards with minimal disruption.
- External customer satisfaction & usage data post implementation
- Ability to understand and resolve issues and concerns raised by key stakeholders
- Delivery in line with PLAs/SLAs
Leadership & Teamwork
- Leadership accountability for the development of a team of Digital Release and Change Analysts who will support release and change activity for digital delivery.
- Work with Senior Business Release Managers and Senior Digital Change Managers to ensure that all activity to support release of new features is planned and governed to time/quality.
- Passionate about the change agenda and a role model across the stakeholder group.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) across all areas of responsibility.
- Actively share knowledge and seek opportunities to showcase delivery success.
- Positive feedback from all RBWM businesses, as evidenced by active involvement in business planning and execution
- YoY improvements in competence across teams
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working directly with individual markets or a region to support local business readiness activity needed for delivery of digital change.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities and the ability to lead and influence.
- Strong planning and governance skills.
- Subject Matter Expertise of digital channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations.
- Subject Matter Expertise in internal/external communications, operational impact assessment, training, migration and implementation planning.
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
- Good understanding of project methodologies, frameworks and best practice
- Ability to take a portfolio view and effectively manage multiple market deliveries and releases whilst ensuring each project runs effectively.
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions (North America, LATAM, , Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe).