Risk Management Manager
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
China Taiping Insurance Group Ltd (abbreviated as“China Taiping”) is a Chinese state-owned financial and insurance group whose management headquarters is located in Hong Kong. China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited (abbreviated as “TPLHK”) is a wholly-owned life insurance subsidiary of China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited under the China Taiping (abbreviated as “China Taiping Holdings”, HK00966), which is responsible for life insurance business in Hong Kong. TPLHK started its business since 22 Dec 2015. To support our rapid development, we are eager to invite highly motivated professional to join our team.
- Develop and maintain reporting and monitoring arrangements which ensure achievement of all requirements for the reporting and escalation of risks as required, including frequent review and assessment on the company's risk appetite framework and limits
- Ensure adherence to Group and local risk management frameworks through effective implementation of a consistent enterprise risk and control management regime across the company
- Minimize risks to the business in unexpected situations by management of a robust business continuity plan as well as oversight of information risk management
- Assess and identify potential risk issues and work with senior management to develop, document, and implement appropriate action plans
- Fulfill corporate governance and risk management accountabilities through overseeing the operations of the company’s committees and other management forums in respect of their risk management responsibilities
- Ensuring adherence to risk policies and effectiveness of controls by reviewing business proposals and key risk areas
- Provide risk training to stakeholders in the first line
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects to strengthen corporate governance or comply with regulations
- University degree, with Finance, Risk Management, Actuary or risk related discipline, qualifications
- Minimum 8 years work experience in financial industry and/or enterprise risk management
- Good understanding of and practical experience in operational, investment, financial and information risk management practices and methodologies relevant to the role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is required
- Proficiency in MS Office
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.