SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST - CASH & DERIVATIVES CLEARING RISK MANA
- HKD50000 - HKD80000 per annum
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 09 juil. 18 2018-07-09
My client is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst with Hands on technical skills to join their Clearing Risk Management team and help drive the provision quality MI reporting to the business; transcending a range of Clearing and risk management systems. The predominant focus will be servicing Credit Risk & Market Risk stakeholders using a range of core applications which are predominantly bespoke, in-house system.
- Build ad-hoc queries using database in order to extract and analyze data. They should also be able to design and build Risk Management Information reports using MS Excel or Business intelligence tool
- Engage with Market and Credit Risk Management colleagues and develop solutions
- Produce properly structured system requirements documents (functional and non-functional), end-to-end process flows and use-cases for Business and Technology
- Organize and lead requirements review meetings for IT and for the clients, capturing sign-offs, decisions made and actions arising
- Be the requirements Subject Matter Expert (SME), managing and resolving questions arising from the development team, test team, clients and management
- Ensure timely delivery of requirements and design documents in line with project milestones, leading a team of BAs on projects where required
- Introduce best practices and design/enhance the templates for BA artifacts where required
- Gain product knowledge on various systems involved in market risk vertical at a fast pace
- Help create a repository of knowledge documents to enhance IP knowledge within team
- University Degree, preferably in Risk Management / Finance / Economics related subject
- At least 7-9 years of relevant experience, preferably in well-established financial organizations
- Wide experience of client handling, stakeholder management, giving demos, and documenting requirements, specification documents, process flows, functional architectures, etc.
- In-depth experience of financial markets, trade life cycle, various financial products and market risk concepts like VaR, Capital calculation, Sensitivities, Greeks, Stress Testing etc.
- Proven business analysis experience on large projects within a Risk or Back Office environment
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent with documentations, trainings, presentations, etc.
- A team player and a self-starter, who can proactively engage with peers and clients, take ownership and lead from front to ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Ability to design and implement normalized databases. Prior experience in Data Warehouse or Business Intelligence is a strong plus
- Advanced knowledge of VBA and SQL
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a team and adapt style to ensure the project is successful
- Visibly high integrity and right attitude to act as a role model in a BA team