SENIOR FUND ACCOUNTANT / FUND ACCOUNTANT
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MCP Asset Management Company Ltd
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
The Company is an independent global asset management firm with group offices in Hong Kong, Chicago and Tokyo. You are invited to join this global financial group for the position of Fund Accountant in provision of quality fund administration services to investment funds.
- Review of Net Asset Value for the funds
- Handle queries from service providers or regulatory bodies for the funds
- Monitor cash activity of the funds including cash transfer for investment needs, receipt of subscription proceeds, payment of redemptions and fund’s operating expenses
- Assist in annual audit queries and review annual financial statements for the funds
- Assist in other clerical works and ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree holder preferably in Accounting, finance or related discipline with two years working
- Good written and verbal communication in English & Cantonese
- A team player with excellent attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Proficient in MS office
- Detailed minded with good problem solving skill
- Knowledge of various financial instruments with direct working experience of Bloomberg terminal will be beneficial.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to the right candidates
Interested parties, please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking 'Apply'.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strict confidence.