Sanctions Screening Subject Matter Expert, Fixed Term Contract - Global Service Delivery
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Mi-temps
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Within HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, Global Service Delivery is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Global Service Delivery teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Sanctions Screening Subject Matter Expert, Fixed Term Contract.
In this role, you will
- Undertake analysis and development role in support of sanctions screening requirements associated with Filter Management
- Ensure business impacts of changes are understood
- Develop and test solutions in relation to sanction screening and Filter Management
- Operate within a peer review environment to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Seeks opportunities to reengineer and improve business processes
- Help the business to define the right requirements, challenging their assumptions and preconceptions to get to the underlying business problems and opportunities
- Work with the Business Subject Matter Experts to understand the business problem provided in the business requirements
- Perform regular and adhoc tasks as they arise
- Provide regular quantitative updates to all stakeholders on test execution and progress
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure progress on testing is clearly understood and work collaboratively to address any issues or potential delays
- Contribute to the development of Best in Class Filter Management and testing model with appropriate, controls and metrics in place.
- Work with the Project Managers, Business Analysts and other test team members to ensure testing runs as effectively as possible, with priorities being successfully managed
- Maintain rigorous standards around Filter Management and test case documentation
- Ensure requirements are understood, aligned and delivered as per minimum standards defined under Target Operating Model and as per delivery pipeline
- Ensure no delivery timescales are missed and are delivered in line with the initial delivery proposal, subject to testing defects
- Summaries of the results of Filter Management and testing to be presented to the team as required
- Proactively identifying any gaps and proposing new tests where necessary
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with significant banking experience
- Knowledge of Fircosoft, international sanctions concepts would be beneficial
- Good understanding of payments, securities and trade messages
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Investigative mindset and a passion for excellence to both doing the right thing and doing things right
- Able to work as part of a wider cross geography team and independently under minimal supervision
- Effective communicator, team player and team leader
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A3D3
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited