Senior Analyst, Capital Market
An unique opportunity (FoF) for Mandarin speaking candidates with around 2 years of experience in Fixed Income and Capital Market.
CreditEase Wealth Management is the independent wealth management arm of the CreditEase Group focused on providing a comprehensive platform to preserve and grow the wealth of its more than 100,000 high net worth individuals and mass affluent clients in China. Through in-house product development, careful selection of offerings from other financial institutions and formation of partnerships to develop joint solutions, CreditEase Wealth Management offers a range of select investment products, including onshore and offshore credit market vehicles, venture capital and private equity, capital markets investments, hedge funds and real estate, as well as advisory services on immigration, tax mitigation and higher education.
With branches established in over 40 cities in China, CreditEase Wealth Management also has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Europe and North America.
1. Supporting the offshore Capital Market team for all aspects of pre-investment research
2. Perform fund manager research including qualitative and quantitative evaluation
3. Ongoing portfolio management responsibilities for CreditEase’s offshore funds
4. Prepare written meeting notes, due diligence reports and commentaries on managers and market trends
5. Assist in building database for internal usage
6. Support ongoing product R&D, product launch, and product management including Marketing Materials for Roadshows
7. Provide ongoing operational support and as a key person to coordinate with Operation Team and Finance Team
1. Bachelor Degree in Law, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce – or other Financial Services-related discipline
2. With up to 2 years of experience in Fixed Income or Capital Market product
3. Demonstrate strong interest in the space and willingness to learn
4. Detail minded
5. Superb Chinese writing skills is a must
6. Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
Kindly submit your application via email@example.com
Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used purely for selection process; data of unsuccessful applicants could be kept for job matching purpose for up to 12 months