Senior Communications Manager - Global Communications
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 sept. 17 2017-09-21
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Communications, designs and implements communications strategies which support HSBC’s business objectives, in line with our values, and enhance and protect our reputation among key stakeholders.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Communications Manager.
In this role, you will
- Support the Chief Operating Officer, Asia Pacific to develop and drive communications activities and programmes that support the strategic goals and initiatives of the regional Chief Operating Officer team
- Manage internal campaigns and news, including ensuring important business projects and information are communicated to employee audience groups within the regional Chief Operating Officer team
- Create compelling content and messages using storytelling to engage employees about the progress and priorities of the regional Chief Operating Officer team, aligned to our purpose, strategies and values
- Arm people managers with briefings and materials that inform and mobilise employees
- Communications major transformation initiatives and support transformation programme communications, in collaboration with the relevant project teams, and other regional and country communications colleagues as required
- Drive employee awareness, understanding and engagement with the global priorities within the regional Chief Operating Officer Team
- Supports the delivery of organisational change
- Develop strong relationships with key champions, advocates and colleagues to facilitate execution of communication plans
- Support, coach and develop employee communications practitioners across the region to deliver consistent and high quality communications in line with strategic goals
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- A proven track record in developing, managing and implementing employee communication plans translating into solid and practical delivery programmes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including the ability to work confidently and effectively with senior executives across regional and global geographies
- A strong team player who can work collaboratively with peers and manage and deliver excellent performance from teams and individuals
- Excellent interpersonal, strategic planning and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong knowledge of communication trends and best practice
- Broad knowledge of financial services industry and global marketplace
- Experience in handling crisis communications
- An understanding of the fundamentals of change communications
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009NSB
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited