Senior Compliance Manager / Compliance Manager - Insurance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Stirling Andersen , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8094
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
Our client, a major global and reputable Life Insurance company, they are seeking a Senior Compliance Manager / Compliance Manager to join their established team.
- Carries out planning of assigned reviews, including the development of risk-based review scope and detailed testing program.
- Identifies, assesses and reports control weaknesses and / or noncompliance with regulatory requirements; and recommend remedial actions to address the deficiencies. Monitors implementation of the remedial actions.
- Conducts the reviews in accordance with the Group Compliance Guidelines on Compliance reviews and within the timelines as specified in the annual Compliance plan.
- Supports direct manager to implement Compliance policies and guidelines, including perform gap analysis and provide training to the business unit.
- Investigates and analyze nature of incidents, including identification of root causes and remedial actions.
- Reports compliance incidents in accordance with the Group Compliance reporting protocol and monitors implementation of remedial actions by responsible business processes owners.
- Raises awareness of the business units concerning the three-line of defense risk management model.
- Provide advisory support and guidance on law and practice affecting the organization, oversee the compliance risk assessment of business practices, development of compliance programs to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and lead training initiatives to promote a positive compliance culture and awareness throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or Business with a minimum of 4 years solid working experience in life insurance companies is highly preferred.
- Having equivalent working experience in other financial institutions will also be considered. Candidates with less experience may be considered as Compliance Manager / Assistant Compliance Manager.
- In-depth understanding of insurance business is preferred
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese.