Senior Content Marketing Specialist - Greater China
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com . Senior Content Marketing Specialist - Greater China
The purpose of this role is to expand our content marketing efforts in the Greater China region with the goal of driving traffic, engagement, and leads that will increase the knowledge of the CME products, drives revenue as well as enhance customer retention. He/she will be responsible for supporting our content marketing strategy and editorial calendar as well as to measure the effectiveness of the content marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer and editor who has a strong creative vision with proven project management skills.
This role will be based in Hong Kong and report into the Marketing Director of Greater China.
- Work closely with the marketing director to help create and support the Greater China content strategy
- Execute the content calendar that drives high engagement and builds awareness for the Greater China markets
- Assist in managing media partners in the region, including negotiation, contract liaison, content deliverables and relevant metrics reporting
- Work closely with the marketing director and digital marketing manager to plan out and ensure content is utilized to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Assist in coordinating regular content calendar meetings that provides visibility to key stakeholders
- Assist in communicating with third-party content writers and distributors
- Support development and manage local materials particularly in copyrighting and proofreading like regional displays and print materials
- Provide support for events planning and execution, where needed
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of content marketing experience; financial services experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional editing, copy writing and proofreading skills in English and Chinese
- Native or accredited fluency in Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese). Fluent in English.
- Good understanding of digital and social media marketing skillset (WeChat is a must) with a focus on Greater China markets
- Able to track data and using analysis to drive decisions and measure results
- Skilled in project management; ability to prioritize multiple tasks and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative with a passion for delivering great content
- Self-starter with positive attitude and a team player
- Proficient in Marketing Automation Software (Pardot) is a plus