Senior Development Specialist
- Attractive Bonus + Package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 01 juin 18 2018-06-01
An Senior Developement Specialist role has just landed at a leading Hong Kong bank.
- Management and delivery of Futures business projects, mainly focused around FIX, Execution platforms, Order Management systems, Pre Trade Risk controls and Exchange connectivity.
- Providing technical advice to the business, pre and post sales.
- Build solid working relationships with business and compliance to get better understanding of reporting requirements and gather all information needed.
- Liaise closely with other global IT members, business stakeholders and other IT areas within the Company
- Be flexible and prepared to work in a changing environment, as business needs and regulatory environment dictate.
- Working within a DevOps team organisation structure.
- Liaise with and manage IT vendors and third party brokers
- Receipt, organise testing and implementation of Vendor software releases and patches when required.
- Represent and promote a professional and positive image of Global Banking and Markets IT
- Technical skills in Java, C plus, HTML5 Development, UNIX server technology, DB SQL
- Third party vendor experience such as FIS, Sungard, GL Trade and ULLINK including Bridge, Odisys, IRIS and Trading Technologies
- Industry experience in Futures Electronic Trading Systems and Architecture, Futures and Options business knowledge, ETD exchange connectivity and Development and Development life cycle skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Must be able to interact and work well with vendors, Futures business and other IT groups.
- Must be analytical and have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to own problems and troubleshoot them to their conclusion
- Must be highly motivated, self sufficient and proactive when handling projects and issues.
- Pragmatic, whilst remaining focused under frequently changing priorities
- Be able to demonstrate ability to enhance Futures Trading Systems specifically adding value from a client perspective
- Development and Development life cycle Management Qualification
- Depending of candidate experience, role title will be either Senior Development Specialist or Development Specialist.