Senior Digital Release Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 déc. 17 2017-12-14
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Digital Release Manager.
In this role, you will
- Results orientated with a track record, self directed, change leader, high energy and strong execution capabilities
- Strategic thinker with strong customer centric, analytical and innovation mind set
- Ensure end to end quality delivery of innovative digital and complex products contributing with business strategic objectives
- Lead multiple teams using agile methodologies and set up ways of working, including appropriate governance, risks and issues management, reporting escalation paths, etc, to ensure delivery meets targets
- Create a collaborative environment to allow delivery teams to excel and continuously improve by learning from victories and mistakes, lead by example
- Build trustful stakeholder relationships at the most senior levels by showing credibility and commitment
- Conduct impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
- Promote the value of challenging the status quo, seeking to improve ways of working and having a forward thinking mind set
- Manage full market readiness for new product launches, including but not limited to technical, change, operational, and regulatory activities
- Drive a diverse team including third party vendors and continuously promote HSBC values
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Start up mentality with Can Do attitude and strong team player
- Leadership experience of building and operating a substantial digital release management function including multiplatform and market support
- Senior leadership experience in disciplines such as digital, programme or change management skills, motivating and inspiring others to excel
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks versus rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications
- Ability to influence and negotiate across all levels, both inside HSBC and with external third parties
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with collaboration, negotiation and engagement skills, capable of establishing credibility with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of the external environment, for example, regulatory, political, competitors
- Excellent understanding of project methodology like Agile and Waterfall, frameworks and best practice
- Degree graduate in with proven success in delivery of digital features and transformation agenda
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A2LD
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited