Senior Frontend Engineer - Well Funded Start Up
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The GRACE Recruitment Group
- 15 oct. 17 2017-10-15
Our client is an innovative logistics company that is disrupting the industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through a groundbreaking mobile platform in over 100 cities in Asia. We are now looking for a passionate Senior Frontend Engineer to focus on our web products. You will implement and maintain new and existing web applications. In addition, you will play a pivotal role in leading, coaching, and working with other Frontend Engineers to ensure that the company’s products exceed industry standards, all while providing a seamless and rich user experience.
In this role, the ideal person will;
- Ability to learn quickly: you will have the ability to learn new technology and frameworks related to mobile and web development
- Detail-oriented: small things such as grammar mistakes and blurry images bother you, so you must be able to make sure that when products get deployed, visually they should look perfect
- Creative: you will need to be creative and innovative. We are all about creativity at our company and we encourage our team to think outside of the box frequently.
- Strong communicator and leader: you will need to act as a leader to help other engineers grow. In addition, you have to be strong at communicating requirements and delegating tasks to other team members to ensure that they are being utilized efficiently.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- At least 5 years of experience in web application development
- Relevant degree
- Strong knowledge of building complex layouts using HTML and CSS
- A good eye for design and UX
- Be flexible, grow, and learn quickly in a startup environment
- Willingness to teach and collaborate with others
What this company can offer you;
- They follow agile practices (Kanban)
- They strive for quality (focus on unit and integration testing)
- They work as feature team, you are free to assist backend, and mobile engineers