Senior IT Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- NP Solution Limited
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
A financial institution is now looking for dynamic candidates to join their professional team as the following role.
- Liaise with users to ensure business requirements are well defined and properly implemented
- Lead the team to provide technical support, perform server and network infrastructure installation, deployment and maintenance
- Manage IT related projects from initiation to implementation. Prioritize and plan resources in system implementation, control budget and monitor project execution progress
- Keep abreast on latest technology and best practices; proactively manage all the potential risks on IT infrastructure and recommend mitigating measures (if required)
- Work closely with technical developers and/or external vendors to deliver application systems to support business needs
- Manage a team of business analysts and technical developers to ensure timely delivery
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline (Master degree is preferable).
- Technical certifications in operating systems, storage, networking, project management (e.g.PMP) and ITIL are preferred.
- At least 8 years’ experience in IT field with at least 5 years in Securities and Futures Industry.
- Good understanding of HKMA and SFC requirements and related audit procedures and guideline.
- Experience in total solutions delivery / IT consulting will be a great plus
- Good leadership, communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Advocate “team-work” culture among team members.
- Have practical and in-depth knowledge of systems and mainframe
- Strong desire to learn and adopt new technologies.
- Good spoken and written in English and Chinese, Mandarin.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.
For more job opportunities, please visit our website: