Senior Legal Counsel
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kelly Services Hong Kong
- 30 oct. 17 2017-10-30
Our client is a multinational investment and property group that have been a significant success story across the APAC region and continue to grow. Established as a considerable player in their multiple markets they are keen to expand further throughout Asia. Due to a natural promotion the opportunity for a Senior Legal counsel has arisen for the right commercially minded Legal professional.
- Advise on a range of corporate finance, M&A, compliance and trust issues for senior management.
- Commercial Transaction Review – Procurement and logistic contract review
- Draft, review and negotiate a range of legal documents (e.g. ISDA, distribution agreements, confidentiality agreements, JV agreement, trademark and IP licenses);
- Liaise with regulators and service providers and co-coordinate closely with internal departments;
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with minimum 5-6 PQE; with ideally 3 years commercial experience in financial services
- Can come straight from practice but needs to have dealt with financial services clients
- Candidates with experience in handling mergers and acquisitions and issues are highly desired;
- Experienced in handling intellectual property PRC corporate projects as well;
- Computer savvy with strong organization and communication skills;
- Proficient in written & spoken English & Chinese (including fluent Putonghua)
Interested candidates please send your resume (in MS Word format) to email@example.com or call Paul at 2281 0015 for a confidential discussion.