• Leadership role• Tier-1 International Bank
About Our Client
Our clients is a Tier-1 international bank Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Lead a team to oversee the bank's 2nd line of defence functions, such as IT & Cyber Risk Governance; Vulnerability & Risk Assessments; BCM & Crisis Management; 3rd Party Risk Review & Control; Resolution of Resilience Gaps
- Assessment & Gap Analysis: Lead independent risk & resilience assessment to identify gaps and enhancement opportunities
- Compliance & Control: Develop and upkeep internal frameworks and policies associated with 2nd Line of Defence scopes
- BCM/ Crisis management: Define BCM procedures and mechanism, and ensure the effectiveness & functionality of such mechanism
- 3rd Party Risk Management: Conduct risk assessments and ensure that the 3rd party Technology Services Providers comply with the standards and best practice
What's on Offer
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- Being a holder of Cyber/ IT Security certifications: CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001; etc.
- Experience in the field of Technology Risk Management (TRM), Business Continuity Management (BCM), Cyber & Information Security; etc.
- Has worked within the financial sector and is familiar with regulator's requirements and standards (i.e. HKMA, SFC, TM-G-1, TM-E-1; etc.)
- With a broad knowledge on IT: infrastructure, network, Cloud, application development; etc.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management
- Solution driven mindset and being an effective communicator
- Fluent in spoken and written English
The bank's strategy has a focus on Cybersecurity and Technology Risk Management, with expectation to keep their mechanism abreast/ relevant of the latest security landscape. Opportunities here for you to utilise both your knowledge and experience to achieve goals that are within reach under a stable and controlled environment/ company