Senior Manager-Transaction Services-Deals-Advisory-HK
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
About PwC Deals: We make the big deals happen. We put together major mergers and acquisitions, working across the deal's life cycle, from establishing a potential deal to sourcing deals through searches, evaluating through due diligence and offering post-deal services. As an integrated deals advisor, you'll get a taste of the full spectrum, from multinational companies looking to enter the China market through acquisitions to local businesses expanding overseas.
- Develop international business through the firm's international network;
- Develop local business by pitching to domestic companies;
- Perform risk management procedures including drafting engagement letters and budgeting projects;
- Scope out projects;
- Manage execution teams during the performance of fieldwork;
- Identify deal issues and provide suggestions for solutions;
- Review reports and prepare key summary section;
- Assist clients in deal structuring and documentation matters;
- Work closely with tax diligence, valuations diligence and commercial diligence teams to develop and execute joint projects;
- Manage deliverables and project economics.
- Eight to ten years’ experiences for a senior manager, in due diligence or consulting project management;
- A degree in economics, accounting, business or finance with professional qualifications in accounting/ finance (including CPA/ACCA) is required.
- Big Four accounting firm or equivalent background is required;
- Experienced in managing a team of staff in multiple locations on large-scale projects;
- Experienced in managing overseas and domestic clients;
- The ability to understand business / economic conditions and government / regulatory / policy / political issues in China and be able to interpret their impact on various businesses.
- Able to think strategically and logically;
- Familiar with risk management issues;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin;
- Bright team player, who works effectively under pressure;
- Hands-on in unravelling commercial complexities.