Senior Manager_Management Reporting
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 sept. 17
There is an exciting opportunity to join a leading insurance company's HK finance team, taking responsibility for the quarterly and monthly management reporting, budget forecasting, financial analysis and finance projects. The jobholder will be reporting to Finance Director and work close with HKCFO and other senior management in the HK Office.
Our client is one of the most well-known listed insurance groups with an astonishing Asian success spanning over decades. They have become the market leader in most of the markets it operates in Asia with diverse life insurance businesses in various markets in APAC as well as boasting asset management businesses in major Asian markets. By the end of 2016, it has over 30,000 employees and HKD$900 billion assets under management.
· Provide accurate and timely management reports with appropriate financial analysis and commentary to give senior management comprehensive overview of financial dynamics, business performance and ongoing trends from time to time
· Support planning and financial forecasting for key metrics and KPI through providing in-depth analysis and continuous tracking
· Deliver financial services to various business units to agree standards of timelines and quality of deliverables
· Coordinate with different departments and the regional office in planning & forecasting activities
· Lead finance projects including but not limited to MIS report revamp, MI process improvement, business cases studies, system implementations and other strategic initiatives.
· Qualified Accountant (CPA) with 8-12 years of finance/accounting experience in the insurance industry
· Enthusiastic and positive attitude
· Strong project management skills
· Good team player with fluent language and presentation skills
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to Edward Eon - email@example.com
All applications would be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.