Senior Manager, Financial Risk, Insurance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 12 janv. 18 2018-01-12
This role will be reporting directly to the CRO and will be primarily responsible for the financial risk management function of the life insurance company.
Looking for an experienced qualified actuary to be in charge of the financial risk management function. Our client is a market leader within life insurance industry for a couple of specific product lines. Reporting directly to the Chief Risk Officer (CRO), the Senior Manager will be managing the financial risks of the Hong Kong entity, working closely with the CRO and the regional office.
In this role, you will oversee and challenge operations from a financial risk perspective, through the review of assumptions, product development and pricing, actuarial modelling, statutory capital management, etc. You will analyse financial risks in asset portfolio, product portfolio and new business initiatives. You will provide practical and effective recommendations based on those analyses. You will also maintain risk policies and standards for financial risk management.
- Preferable a qualified actuary with a minimum of 7 years of experience in insurance or insurance consulting
- Good knowledge in actuarial modelling, asset modelling, capital markets (including derivatives) knowledge and experience
- Understanding of risks relevant to life insurance business, including investment risk, interest rate risk, underwriting risk and policyholder risk
- Knowledge of statutory capital requirements (e.g. Hong Kong, Singapore, Bermuda and Solvency II) will be a plus
- CFA, FRM qualifications will be a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.