Senior Manager, Risk
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Achievers Recruitment Limited
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
Our client is an US based asset management firm with an international presence. To cope with their business expansion, they are now hiring a Senior Manager, Risk to join them based in Hong Kong, working closely with the North Asia Risk Team based in the US.
- Lead the second line risk management function in accordance with The Group’s risk management Mission and Strategy.
- Work with The Group’s Risk Management in the US, The Group’s Risk Community across the globe and the Hong Kong management team to establish standards, processes and policies and formalize and embed risk management across the business.
- Work with the management team and other risk owners to identify risks to the business, facilitate risk assessments (RCSAs, scenario analysis, and other quantitative methods, etc.) to evaluate and measure opportunities and threats. Assist the business with the development of risk management responses.
- Participate in the strategy setting and business planning process to assist the senior management team understand and manage critical risks facing the business as well as the strategic and business implications of those risks.
- Chair the Risk Committee, ensuring that all committee members are actively engaged in monitoring and discussing key risk management issues facing the business. Lead the risk management reporting to that committee and to the Board.
- Develop and lead change management/education and training of key business stakeholders to create a strong culture of risk management awareness and capabilities.
- Monitor changes in risk levels and control effectiveness and key risk indicators across all risk categories (product and pricing, market, credit, liquidity, operational, etc.).
- Partner with Compliance to keep abreast of regulatory updates in the securities, insurance and MPF industries and other changes in laws and regulations that might impact the company’s business, and incorporate any new requirements with policies.
- Support, coordinate and participate in risk-based conversations with external stakeholders (regulators, auditors, rating agencies, etc.).
- Keep abreast of leading risk management capabilities, continuously develop risk management knowledge and skill sets and champion the value of risk management throughout the business.
- May be appointed as a representative of risk function due to regulatory requirement such as KP, MIC….etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related discipline(s) with professional qualifications
- 8-10 years’ experience in Asset Management risk, 3 years in managerial level
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with effective capabilities in English and Mandarin
- A self-starter, with the experience in establishing a new team would be an advantage
- Must be able to work independently
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***