Senior Marketing Planning and Governance Manager - Global Marketing
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Marketing Planning and Governance Manager.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for the overall planning process that drives Marketing activity, with involvement and participation from local markets to derive Marketing plans that support global and local targets and objectives
- Deploying the Marketing planning framework consistently across the function and developing a range of tools to measure the effectiveness of Marketing activities
- Development, completion and approval of rolling Marketing plans, including proposed levels of spend for consideration as part of the global planning process
- Ongoing evaluation of plans and budgets to ensure the resources required are in place and that markets and Regions are in line with the overall framework
- Setting, agreeing, monitoring and reporting on effectiveness and performance evaluation measures
- Driving the Marketing effectiveness agenda and ensuring that Marketing spend is optimal and business partners are updated on the results of the function
- Global consultancy to Global Business Lines and country campaign management in terms of agreed approach, process, methodologies, channel and media developments and best practice
- Driving growth of the business and enhancing customer value through effective brand and agency management
- Protect Brand leadership in communications to build a strong brand that fully supports and enriches the Group defined brand essence
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Senior executive experience or equivalent as Head of Marketing in banking or financial institution.
- Ideally with an accounting background.
- Excellent influencing, negotiation, inter personal and stakeholder management skills are required.
- Proven ability to be a self starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Ability to think innovatively, shaping and communicating new concepts
- Can work independently, both at a strategically and tactical level
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009XGQ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited