Senior Officer (Contract), ID Management, Security Management Services, Technology Services
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia. DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Maintain the ID inventory and perform data reconciliations with Bank applications
- To ensure that user IDs and system access rights are maintained according to operation guidelines and service standards
- To ensure that accuracy, timelines and integrity of all ID requests are maintained at the highest possible standards
- Act as independent reviewer to follow up the security alerts generated and conduct regular post review of privileged ID activities
- Diploma or above in Computer Science/Information Technology or related discipline
- 2 years within the IT Support
- Basic knowledge on user ID administration of Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Oracle, SQL and other open systems
- Can work independently, self-motivated and strong problem solving skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Good command of spoken and written English or Cantonese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.