(Senior) Operations Director - Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 sept. 17
To provide all rounded support to our new asset management business, include but not limited to risk management, compliance and operations.
- Formulate and revise compliance policies and monitoring programs, implement compliance monitoring programs for various business units to ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations;
- To perform KYC and AML;
- To prepare trade reconciliation report;
- To prepare and arrange submission of FRR return;
- Assist in reviewing new product proposals, policies and procedures;
- Provide advice to investment department on compliance and regulatory related matters to help them to meet regulatory requirements;
- Liaise with regulators and relevant authorities and co-ordinate to answer their enquiries as and when required;
- Actively participate and follow-up on the team meetings regarding to other parallel on-going projects.
- Degree holder or above, major in legal will be highly preferable;
- More than 10 years of solid experience in both risk management and operations will be essential;
- Understand well the asset management regulations and operational procedure;
- Fast learning ability and strong initiative/can-do attitude;
- Must fluent in Chinese and English (both written and oral)
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and handled confidentially for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.
Fosun was founded in 1992 in Shanghai. Fosun International (00656.HK) was listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 16,2007. Fosun is dedicated to making a major stride towards becoming a world-class investment group underpinned by the twin drivers of "insurance-oriented comprehensive financial capability" and "global industrial integration capability taking roots in China".