Senior Product Consultant (Client Services Team)
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BGC Capital Markets (Hong Kong) Limited
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
FENICS Software, a subsidiary of BGC Partners Inc., (NASDAQ:BGCP) has more than 30 years’ experience of providing intuitive solutions for the FX derivatives market spanning from pre-trade analysis, risk management, automated client price distribution, and post trade processing. The award winning platform, FENICS Professional, is licensed for use at over 350 client sites worldwide with FENICS offices operating out of London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
The FENICS Client Services team are responsible for providing clients with technical assistance, functional advice and problem resolution with respect to the various FENICS products. In addition the team cover the GFI Market Data products sold by the FENICS Sales team.
The Senior Product Consultant role focuses on devising bespoke solutions for clients through a highly consultative approaching and working closely with the Account Management and Sales teams to ensure the client receives an excellent level of service. In addition this role will also be responsible for second level client support, oversee client implementations, and undertake functional product testing of both core and bespoke solutions.
- Liaising between the various interested parties (Client, Account management, Development teams) to interpret/clarify requirements as necessary to facilitate the successful development and delivery of the bespoke projects.
- Understanding business reasons for client product enhancements requests, clarifying required functionality, triage of priority for development team and testing of end functionality developed via this process.
- Generation of scope and specification documentation for both internal and external consumption
- Creating use cases and/or acceptance tests to clarify and supplement the functional requirements of the specifications.
- Supporting Account Management and Sales teams in technical discussions with prospective and existing clients
- Providing technical support and consultation – resolving client issues, capturing underlying business implications of client queries and help feed this information into FENICS product development cycle.
- Assisting clients with queries related to their Profit and Loss and Position Management, analysing and explaining risk parameters and results.
- Supporting client use of FX Options trading functionality, technical set up and system configuration as well as liaising between clients and trading partners with respects to connectivity queries.
- Coordinating Installation & Implementation of both bespoke and core products for new clients
- Performing Business Level testing
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of financial markets, business workflows and financial institutions’ software environments.
- Understanding of the FX Options market and FX derivative trading strategies is a definite plus
- Experience in business analysis and familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle, particularly in relation to desktop/client facing software development.
- Appreciation of front office systems, architecture & platforms
- Business proficient in written and spoken Mandarin and English. Cantonese also desirable
- Strong analytical ability and displays logical approach to troubleshooting
- Proficiency with the standard Microsoft Office suite of tools is essential
- Experience with SQL, XML and FIX is highly desirable
- Ability to speak knowledgeably to active market participants
- Must be able to quickly gain a holistic and detailed understanding of the client, their products and their business
- Strong organisation skills; able to prioritise effectively both internal and external clients, manage and drive projects through to completion and implementation
- High level of self motivation and initiative with ability to work independently
- Team player and good excellent inter-departmental communicator
All data collected will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.