Senior RM / RM
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 29 mai 18 2018-05-29
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
- Grows and deepens relationships with a portfolio of existing Corporate Banking clients to maximize revenue potential.
- Prospects for and acquire new business relationships to achieve sustainable growth.
- Provides sound financial advice to clients and actively engages customers to fully understand their business activities and financial health situation.
- Maintains a high quality loan portfolio and exercise prudent credit assessment by conducting regular and thorough financial analysis and credit reviews in accordance with the Bank's guidelines and policies.
- Efficiently execute ad hoc duties assigned.
- Strong relationship management and business development skills
- Minimum 8 years of Corporate Baking relationship management experience in leading banks.
- Must possess a solid knowledge of a wide range of banking products including trade finance, treasury products, etc.
- Strong client orientation with excellent communication, analytical and credit evaluation and skills
- Good team player, self-motivated and with great interpersonal skills
- Degree from top universities in Finance, Banking or related disciplines
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Relationship Manager position