- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 31 oct. 17
Senior Risk Manager, Market Traded Credit Risk Management
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
- To assist the Greater China Traded Credit Risk Management Team in managing credit risk arising out of trading and dealing in derivatives and funding transactions of different asset classes including Rates & FX, Equity, Credit etc.
- To help ensure credit control and governance being in place
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Review product termsheets and ensure risks are appropriately addressed and product is appropriate for client
- Carry out monitoring activities to ensure that key control guidelines, risk parameters, credit policies and processes are being followed
- Perform credit risk assessment for new products, support CCR infrastructure development
- Review and recommend structured Financial Markets transactions to senior risk officers for approval
- Support group wide and SCB HK level project in relation to CCR
Qualifications and Skills
- Solid (10 years plus) credit risk management experience - knowledge in Chinese clients is a must
- Extensive exposures to FM products, especially over OTC derivatives/ exchange derivatives
- Accounting/ financial engineering knowledge preferred
- Proficiency in Mandarin/ written Chinese and English
- Team player with excellent stakeholders' management skill
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.